loading
Skip to Primary Navigation Skip to Primary Content Skip to Footer Navigation

Big Water / Paria

The small community of Big Water was originally called Glen Canyon City and housed workers for the Glen Canyon Dam in the 1950's. Currently the community has slight over 400 residents and sits 17 miles northwest of Page. Limited services are available here.


Weather