Open Air Market and Arts and Craft Fair - Dinosaur Presentation
In Big Water, Utah
October 16, 17 and 18, 2015
Big Water, Utah is located on US Hwy 89, 60 miles east of Kanab, UT and 20 miles west of Page, AZ and Lake Powell. The Dinosaur Festival will be surrounding the Big Water Town Hall and Fire Station at 60 Aaron Burr, just off Hwy 89.
The Big Water Dinosaur Festival is celebrating the many past and ongoing dinosaur fossil discoveries in the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument and other areas surrounding Big Water, UT. The festival will have arts, crafts, food, and entertainment. There will be lots of fun dinosaur kids’ activities, including the BLM Dinosaur Murder Mystery, dinosaur drawing and coloring contests, lots of dinosaur games, activities, and crafts and “Funtime Inflatables” with a bounce house, giant slide, etc.
Friday, October 16
Opening event – Lecture from keynote speaker, To BE ANNOUNCED
7:00 pm to 8:00 pm AZ time (8:00 pm to 9:00 pm UT time ) at the Glen Canyon Dam, Carl Hayden Visitor Center.
Saturday, October 17
Arts, Crafts and Food Vendor Fair at the Big Water Town Hall and surrounding streets (60 N. Aaron Burr)
9:00 am to 3:00 pm AZ time (10:00 am to 4:00 pm UT time )
- Karaoke singing contest for ages 8-12, 13-18, and 19 and older. Pre-registration required.
- BLM Dinosaur themed activities **free**
- other dinosaur games, activities and crafts (small fee required)
- "Funtime Inflatables" will be here fun activities such as a bounce house, giant slide, etc...
- Dinosaur coloring contest ages 6 and under (picture needs to be colored at the festival and entered in the contest)
- Dinosaur drawing contest ages 7 and up (picture needs to be drawn at the festival and entered in the contest)
- More to be announced
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Big Water Dinosaur Festival Paleo Tours Information
TO BE ANNOUNCED
Friday October 16, 2015 Opening event – Lecture from our Keynote speaker to be announced. Saturday October 17, 2015 Dinosaur Festival at Big Water Town Hall Arts, Crafts and Food Vendor Fair Kids Activities - “Funtime Inflatables”- Dinosaur themed games and activities 9:00 am to 5:00 pm AZ time (10:00 am to 6:00 pm UT time) Sunday October 18, 2015 Grand Staircase Event on the Monument.
Big Water, Utah is located on US Hwy 89, 60 miles east of Kanab, UT and 17 miles west of Page, AZ and 6 miles from the Southwest shores of Lake Powell. The Dinosaur Festival will be surrounding the Big Water Town Hall and Fire Station at 60 Aaron Burr, just off Hwy 89.